[Oberon] What's this got to do with anything? Was: Plan 9

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Jan 19 01:29:15 CET 2011

You can be excused for not understanding as it is a bit of an "in joke". The
name "Plan 9" for the Operating System was inspired by the title of a truly
awful 1950's science fiction B-grade movie "Plan 9 from Outer Space". I
haven't seen it myself but I understand it was so bad it has become a cult
movie,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows