[Oberon] DOSbased for Win7?

easlab-absa easlab at absamail.co.za
Sun Apr 10 04:41:44 CEST 2011

Because the abusive monopolists: Wintel; also convinced the
wireless-modem manufacturer to make his device 'must buy
Wintel products', I was forced to buy a Win7 netbook.

Because this garbage OS has no convenient 'editor', I'd like
to run DOSbased N-O.

Some N-O display configurations show
"16 bit MS-DOS subsystem
 C:\Windows]system32\cmd.exe
 This system does not support fullscreen mode".

Other display config settings just hang with the familiar:
"- Native Oberon booting..."

It seems that the Win7 device can set to 1024*600(recommended)
   or  800*600  [GMA 3150]

Is it relevant that the netbook's display aspect-ratio [H :: W] is not
per standard display ?

Has anybody got ETHO running on Win7?

TIA,

== Chris Glur.