[Oberon] Re (2): ETHO to *nix MTA interface?

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at ml1.net
Tue May 3 01:52:36 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2 May 2011, peasthope at shaw.ca wrote:

> From:	Duke Normandin <dukeofperl at ml1.net>
> Date:	Mon, 02 May 2011 15:06:10 -0600 (MDT)
> >  ... term "LEO"?
>
> My best guess is the second system for Linux in this table.
> http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/downloads/index

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only puzzled by his terminology. It
does make it hard to follow him IMO.

> I've never tried any of the Oberons running on top of Linux.

Works OK for me - as far as _that_ goes.

I just remembered that NO & LNO do not support USB. That's the
reason why my printer and Oberon OS is more-or-less useless to
me. Maybe one day I'll have the patience to hack it into some
semblance of usefulness. :)
--
Duke