[Oberon] Re. Another peculiar failure; FTP.PutFiles.

peasthope at shaw.ca peasthope at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 18 20:31:21 CEST 2011

Folk,

From:	easlab-absa <easlab at absamail.co.za>
Date:	Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:29:23 +0200
> You must spilt the heirarchy:-
> 1. your network
> 2. ETHO: are you trying something new/untested ...

I've never seen a problem with FTP for Linux systems.
Seems almost certain the problem is in ETHNO.

> 3. ETH seems to be sleeping/broken

My impression is that any current work in the Oberon
dynasty is focused on A2.  I've done little more with A2
than install it and would not have noticed a communication
problem.

What is AHV by the way?

> For confirming ETH's servers, I often use somethink like this
> logger:  `<theLogger>   <File of ListofURLs> <File results to>`

You lost me there but thanks for the interest,        ... Peter E.

Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca