[Oberon] Re (2): Raspberry Pi; was Re (2): Oberon Day 2011 Recordings (Jack Johnson)

peasthope at shaw.ca peasthope at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 7 01:28:59 CET 2011

From:	Jan Verhoeven <jan at verhoeven272.nl>
Date:	Wed, 07 Dec 2011 01:16:22 +0100
> Just get yourself an old Pentium I or II board and install Oberon on it.

I have two desktop machines and two old laptops running only ETHNO
for about a decade now.  All use CF as you suggested years ago.
Good for many of my purposes.

OLPC offers project longevity compared to the ephemeral nature of most
contemporary hardware.

> On Wednesday 07 December 2011 01:08:53 peasthope at shaw.ca wrote:
> > > ... Raspberry Pi is (sensibly) aimed at Linux, it is

Paul Reed I believe.

Regards,                ... Peter E.

--
New telephone 1 360 639 0202.  Old telephone 1 360 450 2132.
bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca
Work "http://carnot.yi.org/".
"http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/index.html#Itinerary".