[Oberon] RaspberryPi was: How's your mouse-mileage?

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Jan 25 13:47:53 CET 2012

Hi Bob,

[...]
> This looks like an interesting project and would be well
> suited to Oberon:
> <http://www.raspberrypi.org/sample-page>
>
> There are Oberons which target ARM. Chris Burrows on the
> Blackbox list (and perhaps this one) has written an IDE
> for Oberon (http://www.astrobe.com/default.htm) so perhaps
> it's not too difficult to port something that targets the
> Raspberry Pi - that is, after all, the point of the pi project.

absolutely ... but I fear that there is no capacity left
over in Zürich ... see my posting in the OCP forum
http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/forum/index.php/topic,654.0.html
which did not really have much resonance ...

regards
    Bernhard