[Oberon] Viability of A2 & ARM?

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Fri Jan 27 00:49:09 CET 2012

Bob,
Good comments.

I am currently doing all of my development work in BlackBox/Component Pascal
and making money doing so!

However, this is to only a few small clients who don't care about what
language
in which their app is written.  They only want the functionality (as a
.exe or .dll).

My strategy is not to be meek about Wirth's languages but to simply
state the
facts and why I strongly prefer it (to C++ say).

-Doug Danforth