[Oberon] Oberon0 boot diskette

Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net
Wed Jun 13 00:13:23 CEST 2012

I have installed the Oracle VM Virtualbox environment on one of my
machines.  I attached the file oberon0.dsk that I have had for some many
years, and it booted very quickly and gave the familiar behavior.

I now have some questions:

1.  Has Oberon0 been updated so that it will add a partition to a new
(empty) hard disk.  The version that I have traps if there is not a
pre-existing partition.
2.  Who would I correspond with to have permission and tidy paperwork if I
want to distribute this on USB sticks as part of a disk repair toolkit.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/virtualbox/downloads/index.html

--
Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.
1502 Devon Circle