[Oberon] Help in using an Oberon systems.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Dec 19 22:27:24 CET 2012

The features are described in detail with screenshots in the Astrobe Help
file. The download file size of the *entire* system (IDE, Editor, compiler,
linker, builder, help files, source code examples, documentation etc. etc.)
is less than 2Mb and can be installed in less than a minute so it doesn't
take too much effort for anybody to evaluate these features:

http://www.astrobe.com/download.htm

However, I'm guessing from your comments in many of your previous posts here
that the fact that it requires Windows would render it as no good for *your*
requirements ;-)

Regards,
Chris

--