[Oberon] The Oberon answer to Arduino

Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net
Mon Dec 31 01:31:06 CET 2012

Thanks.

The .sch file still does not download, it seems to be the html of a page
that links to a non existent file.  I was able to download one of the other
projects and load it into EAGLE, so I am good to go.

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Jan Verhoeven <jan at verhoeven272.nl> wrote:

> On Friday 28 December 2012 01:56:41 Aubrey.McIntosh at alumni.utexas.net
> wrote:
> > Actually, it looks pretty good.  I downloaded the pinguino .brd file,
> > but the .sch file fails to download for me.  Is anyone else able to
> > retrieve it?
>
> I downloaded it and put it in private webspace:
>
> http://members.home.nl/jmr272/PIC32-PINGUINO-MX220_Rev_A.brd
> http://members.home.nl/jmr272/PIC32-PINGUINO-MX220_Rev_A.sch

Thanks.  The .sch file

> Try your luck with these please.
>
> Forget the pinguino project. Only the Olimex boards marketed under the
> pinguino label are of interest.
>
> I have been fiddling with www.pinguino.cc and have now completely
> abandoned it. The IDE cannot be got to work with my Slackware system. I
> tried the forum but the only feedback was to get pissed off by one of
> the maintainers. They want their system to gain over Arduino but the
> only support they give is "consult the python sources". And the python
> sources are one gigantic spaghetti of code.
> I now downloaded the MPlab X IDE (X for Cross Platform) and I have
> ordered a PICkit 3 programmer.
>
> In the process I stumbled into Uno32.
>
> http://www.digilentinc.com/Products/Detail.cfm?NavPath=2,892,893&Prod=CHIPKIT-UNO32
> http://chipkit.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
>
> There are so many readymade boards out there...

Thanks again.

> --
> Met vriendelijke groeten,
>
> Jan Verhoeven