[Oberon] Amiga OS and Oberon

Oleg N. Cher allot at bk.ru
Wed Jan 30 23:35:52 CET 2013

Hi Srinivas,

I haven't experience in development in Oberon for Amiga/AmigaOS,
but I know there was exists Amiga Modula & Oberon Klub (AMOK)
that has produced a series of disks (over 100 of them) which
contain Modula-2 and Oberon-2 source code for Amiga. It was
published and available. I hope it will be interesting for you.

ftp://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/systems/amiga/amok/

--
Oleg N. Cher
VEDAsoft Oberon Club