[Oberon] [Component Pascal]

Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net
Sat Feb 16 22:18:00 CET 2013

I remember reading this.  So I was surprised when my nonsensical code
snipped compiled.  Previously, I was surprised when the code did not work
correctly.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Claudio Nieder <private at claudio.ch> wrote:

> In "Programmin in Modula-2" Wirth wrote regarding the control variable
> "Its value should not be changed by the statement sequence" which hints
> that if you nevertheless do it, then you shouldn't complain if the outcome
> is not as you expect.
>

> claudio
> --
> Claudio Nieder, Talweg 6, CH-8610 Uster, Tel +4179 357 6743,
> www.claudio.ch

Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.
211 E. 5th St.
Morris MN 56267