[Oberon] Configuration.DoCommands versus ET.Do

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:40:32 CEST 2013

I settled on ET.Do years ago and I don't think it was just for brevity.
IIRC Conf* acts like  *nix script: skipping commented lines [!],
whereas ET.Do <halts> at the first "!". I use ET.DO extensively,
and I did some work experimenting to extend it from a mere:
do a sequence of M.P to  doing <alternate> and <looping>, but
with the chaos here, just to eg. email working, I've put it aside.
---------
Some comrades stole a section of telco-cable here, so that thousands of
private and commercial phone lines will be out of order for weeks.
The transformation to a state of Zimbabwe, Zambia, Congo is proceeding.
Soon they'll be asking you for food.