[Oberon] Oberon V4 sources moved

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 06:05:25 CEST 2013

Jack wrote:-
|I don't understand. ETHO began on non-x86 hardware, and lived a healthy
|life on a variety of systems. Heck, Shark Oberon is all StrongARM code.

I looked at Shark years ago, and thought it was <that other architecture
which is disapearing>.
Apparently:
 very few people use ETHO,
 porting Oberon, like any language is relatively trivial,
 but the effort to port the underlying architecture of ETHO won't be justified
   by the user base size;
 the lowest common denominator will always prevail.

| What exactly are you looking for, where have you looked, and what haven't
| you found?

I try to avoid being forced to look for what I need, by anticipating, but I
read that the Android market now exceeds the WinTel market. So I'm wondering
why there's not even talk about an ETHO-ARM.

== Chris Glur.