[Oberon] Module naming in A2.

peasthope at shaw.ca peasthope at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 19 04:46:06 CEST 2013

Hello again,

Somewhere months back, Bernhard as I recall, gave a linke to
a document of only a few pages, explaining the naming convention
for a module brought from Oberon into the Oberon subsystem of A2.
An example is "MODULE TextFrames IN Oberon;".

Now I'm wondering how the name for the object file is derived.
Don't recall whether the document explained that and can't locate
the document this afternoon.

If the object file is TextFrames.Obj then it has the same name
as an object file in Native Oberon.  If this is so, removing all
NO object files from an A2 working volume is advisable.

Thanks for any ideas,          ... Peter E.

--
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 12
Tel +13606390202  Bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca  http://carnot.yi.org/