[Oberon] Oberon Digest, Vol 115, Issue 8 (Modula-2 compiler for PDP-11/RT-11 architecture)

"ɹǝzıuıʇnɹɔs ǝoɾ" scruty at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 8 12:37:38 CET 2013

Modula-2 compiler sources for pdp-11/rt-11 sources are available.

there is also the LIDAS relational database system (RDS) with tools for rt-11.

there is no corresponding oberon-2 compiler afaik.

the compiler runs well under Windows using Ian Hammond's RUST (or other) pdp-11 emulators.

more about the compiler and RUST see http://www.modulaware.com/mwnew.htm

re source, please contact me by PM.