[Oberon] Oberon, Oberon-2 or Modula-2 compiler for PDP-11/RT-11 architecture

Igor Dorovskoy igor.dorovskoy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 16:35:44 CET 2013

Hi Oleg,

I was using Modula-2 compiler on clones of PDP-11 and LSI-11 under RT-11
and TSX-Plus for embedded software development and still keeping some
sources of M2 at home. Right now I'm in the business trip in AZ so when
came back I can try to find some info for you depends what are you looking.

With my best regards,
Igor.