[Oberon] Project Oberon: New Edition - Printed copies

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Dec 30 05:42:59 CET 2013

I can now report a good experience. Today I placed an online order for a
double-sided A4 printed copy of Project Oberon 2013 with thermal binding, a
clear front cover and a black leatherette back cover from Officeworks here
in Adelaide. The total price was $AUD 25.40 for 221 pages. The best part was
that I got a call within an hour to say that it was ready to be collected -
I'm really happy with the finished result,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software