[Oberon] Export of scalar/non scalar variables.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 19:03:27 CET 2014

1. Scalar = has magnitude and not direction [like a vector].
2. consider possible reasons WHY it can't be exported,
and why it should be read-only?

If they are to be ReadWrite, then they'd be able to be re-IMPORTED.
I'm guessing that if the byte-size is fixed and known, the compiler
should have no problem.