[Oberon] native oberon: how to access cd-rom after mounting

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Thu Feb 13 12:02:21 CET 2014

Jan

Just to confirm: it works!
What I did:
- downloaded "install.UnixAos" and "LinuxAos.tgz"
  from http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~fld/UnixAos/rev.5500/
- got super user
- chmod +x install.UnixAos
- executed "install.UnixAos LinuxAos.tgz"
- executed "aos"
- In aos, click on the box "Develop" and click on "Oberon FullScreen"
  --> Et voila: you have your good old Oberon System3 running in aos in
XWindows on Linux.

Jörg