[Oberon] ProjectOberon (FPGA) blocksize SD card image

greim greim at schleibinger.com
Fri Feb 28 17:36:25 CET 2014

Hallo Paul,

i have programmed the Spartan board with your ROM image file.
And i have got a LED on and some stochastic screen which can be inverted
by the switch 8 on the board.
I ahev also soldered the adapter board without the wireless module.

I have copied the SD card image to a SD card with dd but i am wondering
which block size is required as parameter for dd.
In the book the sector size for the file system is given with 1k,
but there sector and block is used in the same way, so i am not sure
about this.

Best Regards

Markus