[Oberon] FPGA Oberon some news and a reply to F.P.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Mar 4 12:54:20 CET 2014

I agree. The more recent Spartan-3E based Nexys-2 board from Digilent looks
like it might be a good candidate as it also has a PS/2 port and VGA socket:

http://www.digilentinc.com/Products/Detail.cfm?Prod=NEXYS2

Better still - it looks as though it can be programmed via USB instead of
having to have to purchase an additional JTAG adapter,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software