[Oberon] RISC emulator

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Mar 17 09:31:09 CET 2014

Hi
The German characters (ASCII character codes above 7F) do not only impact the keyboard driver (Input.Mod) but also the fonts (Fonts.Mod) and Files.Mod if you want to allow filenames with German letters. The current Fonts.Mod used in the RISC implementation restricts the character pattern to <80H.
Br, Jörg