[Oberon] RISC emulator

Jack Johnson knapjack at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 17:12:29 CET 2014

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 6:08 AM, Peter De Wachter <pdewacht at gmail.com>wrote:

> I've made an emulator for the Oberon RISC machine. It can boot Oberon
> and everything seems to work, but it hasn't received much testing yet.

Fantastic! Downloading the OS X build tools now.

It seems to be extremely portable. Has anyone tried building it for
Android? Mediocre tablets with adequate resolution can be had for less than
$100 USD these days. With a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, it could
facilitate tinkering.

Hoping someone says yes, just so I don't get tempted to download the
Android SDK.

-Jack