[Oberon] FPGA Oberon some news and a reply to F.P.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Mar 23 11:49:25 CET 2014

Furthermore, we have just announced that version 5.1 of Astrobe for LPC2000
has now been released:

http://www.astrobe.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Amongst the new features is full support for the latest 1.10.2013 /
10.3.2014 Revision of The Programming Language Oberon,

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com