[Oberon] suggestions for documentation.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Apr 2 23:33:50 CEST 2014

No offense taken - I should have made myself more clear. I meant browsing on
a machine (as in reading one page after another) as you do with an eBook. I
didn't mean browsing as using an Internet Browser. Also, I should have said
browsing AND printing. I also had the PDF copy printed and bound by my local
Officeworks store so I could read it as a book without using a computer.

Cheers,
Chris