[Oberon] Re (2): suggestions for documentation.

Darek Maksimiuk darek.maksimiuk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:15:17 CEST 2014

Doug,
  The systems comes with some pieces of  LaTeX engine (in this case it is
MikTex: http:\\www.miktex.org).
  You can go for yet another combination (on Windows):
    - LaTeX + TexStudio (http://texstudio.sourceforge.net/

This is a full blown typesetting system with zillions of fonts, strange
symbols (music notes, chemical symbols, etc.), and  .... it is backward
compatible :)  - I can still make nice documents out of my 25 years old
source files.

Cheers,
  Darek