[Oberon] Oberon on the Raspberry Pi

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Apr 11 14:39:54 CEST 2014

There are 16 register instructions (with an additional 5 modified forms), 2
memory instructions and 8 branch instructions. Every instruction is a 32-bit
word. You don't need to read about the compiler to find this out; the Wirth
RISC architecture used by the FPGA Oberon compiler is summarised in a 3 page
document:

http://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/FPGA-relatedWork/RISC-Arch.pdf

Regards,
Chris