[Oberon] Math.Mod / compile rrror (to many digits)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Apr 12 05:05:44 CEST 2014

Sigh! I should have known better than to use a colloquial English expression
in an international forum :(

> > I use a comparison tool to see what has changed and then try to
understand
> > what has been fixed and how it has been fixed. After a very short time
of
> > this sort of exercise you learn how to fix these things yourself,
>
> Unless the fixing part has completely reformatted the source files and
> then issued his fixes.

That is not a big problem. The trick is to work with three sets of sources:

1. The last Wirth version that you based your version on.
2. The latest Wirth version.
3. Your own version.

You can then use the difference tool to compare 1 and 2 and apply the
results to 3.

If you are not already using a 'pretty-printing' code formatting tool I
recommend that you start doing so.

Regards,

Chris Burrows
CFB Software