[Oberon] Re (2): PS/2-USB adapters; was Re: Project Oberon 2013 on GitHub?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:28:40 CEST 2014

Sometimes we must accept living with danger.
If the mouse gets damaged it's a a pity.
More so if the system's mouse port gets damaged.
But the hardware is less important than your data.
==
Previously Prez. Zuma's boys came after dark and tied me up and stole
my net-book, with DebEtch & LNO on the SD. ...etc.
Recently some came and stole the PC...etc & brass water taps.
So I moved to a safer location.
A major reason to migrate to rPi, is that they can't see that as having value.
Since I needed to migrate from IDE to SATA, I needed an old MOBO
which catered for both.  It just lays on the table, with a PSU-fan attatched
above a CPU heat-sink by string, and wire going everywhere.
They won't steal that either.  Only the display is vunerable.
==
I was so lucky, when they stole the PC, that I'd taken the 2 IDEs to work
at another location, and the one left on the table was seen as having no
value.

== Chris Glur.