[Oberon] Oberon on the Raspberry Pi

Paul Thomas Melville ptmelville at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:52:05 CEST 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 2:31 PM, volkert at nivoba.de <volkert at nivoba.de> wrote:

> Using PCLink on Oberon on Raspberry/RISC Emulator a bit ugly. The Emulator
> runs only in fullscreen. To use "pcreveive.sh" and "pcsend.sh" i need a
> remote
> terminal session ... so some kind of "file-dialog" in the Emulator would
> be nice ... but
> it works for me.

What happens, when you try to run it in window mode - to you get any type of
error? What resolution is your RPi system using - is it smaller than 1024x768?
I would expect it should work in window mode, there is just some kind of issue
to be resolved.

btw. I apologize for using fake name - I'm responding using gmail for
time being.