[Oberon] Oberon Starter Kit

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu May 8 15:27:00 CEST 2014

Hi Byron,

[...]
>I also agree, but would be happy with just VirtualBox images that run any
>flavor or Oberon. I try periodically, but can't make it work.

quite some time ago (SVN Rev. 5339, 7-Jun2013), I created a
VMware image, which I was able to start up from VirtualBox
without any problems ... it is a bit difficult to switch off.

I've put up that image for you at
   ftp://ftp.lrz.de/transfer/BlueBottle-A2/A2VM-R5339.zip
It will stay there for some days/weeks until the central
administrator cleans out ...

Extract the files and create a new VirtualBox VM. Give it
the A2.vmdk as hard disk. It should boot.

regards
--
  Bernhard