[Oberon] RISC / PC File transfers

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Jun 19 13:58:34 CEST 2014

I use slightly modified versions of ORC.Mod and PCLink1.Mod which are both
included with Project Oberon to send files from the PC to the Spartan-3 FPGA
board. I have ORC running on 'ETH PlugIn Oberon for Windows 2.5' on the PC
and PCLink1 running on RISC Oberon.

I have also started working on a Gardens Point Component Pascal Windows
program to read / write to the Oberon filesystem on an SD card. So far it is
just reading raw sectors. It has had to wait as preparation of the release
of Astrobe for Cortex-M4 with hardware floating point support has been
keeping me busy. However, I hope to be able to return to the SD card project
soon,

Regards,
Chris

--