[Oberon] ALO usage Log/Query ?

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Sun Sep 7 22:46:40 CEST 2014

Am 07.09.2014 um 18:26 schrieb eas lab:
> Yes that's available here. It's getting quiet complicated & confusing.

I think you are making it more complicated than necessary.

As I understand it, you have files in an AosFS partition on a disk and
want to copy the files to any Linux directory using LNO.

Be sure that a Linux filesystem exists:

OFSTools.Mount Linuxhda51 LinuxFS /home/user/LNO/hda51/ ~

Than execute the following:

Linux.OpenDisk /dev/hda51 ~
OFSTools.Mount hda41 AosFS /dev/hda51 ~
OFSTools.GenCopyFiles "" Linuxhda51: "hda51:*" ~

Check and execute the generated Text file.

If AosFS does not work, use NatFS.
If the partition table is corrupt, Oberon partitions start with
"xxxOBERON" (xxx being ignored) the length is likely also coded
somewhere in the first block. If the filesystem is corrupt, you likely
are out of luck.

Peter