[Oberon] real math

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Nov 13 12:36:28 CET 2014

I would be interested to see your gcc source code as well for comparison.
Make sure that you include details of which compile-time and linker options
that you used - especially any that are FPU-related (including default
values) as they will also affect the behaviour of the software.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software