[Oberon] New Oberon-oriented mailing list in Russian

Oleg N. Cher allot at bk.ru
Thu Nov 20 04:18:45 CET 2014

Dear Oberoners,

I am also very grateful to all of you, it was great - to communicate
here and solve various issues. Special thanks to Oberon Microsystems for
all their work.

Do not blame me, I also like to take this mailing list to arrange a
small survey. I'm interested in a new mail list on BlackBox in English,
of course, but main interest for me is a mailing list on Oberon at all
in Russian language.

Do we need a Russian-language Oberon mailing list? Write me e-mail, if
your answer "yes".

1. It should be all Oberon topics list oriented, or BlackBox only?

2. What a service provider do we need to use?

[ ] Yahoo group
[ ] Google Group
[ ] other (write one)

Thank you very much for your attention!