[Oberon] error: MODULE keyword missing

Felix Friedrich felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 5 12:03:01 CET 2015

Dear Peter,

the error message might be a bit misleading. It should be read as follows:
the module FoxArrayBase that is imported by
I386.FoxArrayBaseOptimized.Mod is not present as a module in
Release.Tool or it occurs only after module I386.FoxArrayBaseOptimized.Mod.

I can, for example, reproduce your problem by removing the
FoxArrayBase.Mod from Release.Tool and then trying to call the build
command.

Is it possible that you have an empty (or modified) module
FoxArrayBase.Mod somewhere in your search path?
In any case it is probably a good idea to checkout the source folder,
chdir to this, then open aos and call Release.Build from there. This
should guarantee that the files in source get highest priority.

Hope that helps
Felix