[Oberon] step by step

Sinko Gabor Zoltan sinkog0208 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 09:17:31 CET 2015

Douglas,
The answer to your question is very specific FPG Oberon want to do.
I want to do it step by step Wirth types of projects as a first step in
the specification Spartan 3 development environment through.

Of course, there are ideas for the future, but I just have to add ideas
and knowledge and also the gyakrolat implementation.

In my opinion, the good old Oberon much more was possible with the
hardware and the operating system can be treated as a single unit.
(hardver,FPGA,Oberon,(Verilog | Lola))

Gabor