[Oberon] A2, targeting a Geode SC3200.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:20:13 CET 2015

Trying to port ETHO-ish to OLPC?
My impression is that you're "working with words" as if law/politics.

Better is to have a mental picture/understanding of the physical process,
and be able to confirm various stages of the sequence towards your goal.

I had a bad problem because I couldn't accept that <a display> could talk
TO the vga-plug of the MotherBoard.

== Chris Glur.