[Oberon] Oberon / Linux Revival

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:07:24 CET 2015

Do I want to rearrange my life and become dependent on google?

Not after I escaped dependence on Micro$loth in the 90s,
 and <luckystrike> in the 80s.

Access to <the tgz file>, independent of the monopolistic parasites
could be of interest. And NW style would state the "essence" of the
thing, so that the reader could evaluate if he wants to spend the
resources on starting the journey; instead of "try it, it FEELS NICE".

== Chris Glur.