[Oberon] Project Oberon Emulator Compiling Issue

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:38:28 CET 2015

Start with the simplest possible. Then move UP to helloWorld.
Since "MODULE" is the compulsory first token, it seems as if your system
*IS* trying to compile.
If there are some garbage <invisible to M$ editor> chars, before "MODULE"
that could cause your symptom.
If the source is in a separate file, can you hex-view it?

== Chris Glur.

echo " MODU" | hexdump -C
00000000  20 4d 4f 44 55 0a                                 | MODU.|

I put a <space>:Char(32) & tried to put a <tab>, but `echo` doesn't
seem to accept <tab>.
AFAIK the token-scanner separates via <whiteChars> {space, tab, NewLine}