[Oberon] access to an installer image.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Thu Mar 12 18:46:08 CET 2015

Hi,
The alpha release of NO did not support Comapact Flash and
with the advice from Dr. Sedlacek I made an installer which
does support it.  Reconstruction of this installer will
deter many potential users and I wonder about posting it for
public access.  If in the community repository, access will
require authentication.  This will also deter access and
incur more bother at the ETHZ.  If on my public Web site, a user
might wonder about presence of malware.

So,
* Don't post -- bad for user.
* Post in repository -- bad for user and for ETH personnel.
* Post on personal Web space -- raise suspicion for user.

Is there a nice solution?

Thanks,                ... P.

--
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 12
Tel +1 360 639 0202   http://carnot.yi.org/   Bcc: peter at easthope. ca