[Oberon] Oberon 3 on Windows 7, PELinker, Windows executable

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Mar 17 14:42:46 CET 2015

Having removed all the noise from your message I was left with the above. I
added Dates to then list of modules and then got a similar error message
with a different module. Eventually after a bit of trial and error I got it
to link with the following module list (the order is important):

MODULES Kernel32, Kernel, ADVAPI32, Reals, Registry, Dates, FileDir, AosIO,
Files, Modules, Strings, InOut

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows