[Oberon] New FPGA Oberon board

Walter Gallegos waltergallegos at vera.com.uy
Mon May 18 05:30:48 CEST 2015

A Nexys 4 Artix-7 FPGA board is very close to a hypothetic Oberon FPGA
board, price $320.00.  This board have a PSRAM, RISC5 could be implemented
with minimum modifications; but I need confirm this.

I don't think that an Oberon FPGA board could be manufactured (with
everything that we need) to reach the market for $ 150 in low volume.

Best regards,
Walter