[Oberon] New FPGA Oberon board

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon May 18 10:56:44 CEST 2015

Saanlima's current two-board Pipistrello Spartan-6 Oberon FPGA system with
1MB of fast SRAM sells for just under than $US195. Magnus states on his
forum "...it would be much cheaper to make a new board with all the features
needed but not more". To me that says that $US 150 is certainly a
possibility. That sort of system would suit me fine - the only extra I need
is the ability to connect the board via RS232 to a PC,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
Astrobe: Oberon for ARM Cortex-M3 and M4
http://www.astrobe.com