[Oberon] New FPGA Oberon board

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue May 19 00:44:01 CEST 2015

Wow! They must have seen you coming ;) I can see why you were so pessimistic
about the price. Fortunately there are much more inexpensive alternatives if
you don't need them delivered 'yesterday'.

One to try is OshPark:

https://oshpark.com/

I used them to make the daughterboard PCB (for the RF module, Micro-SD card
socket and PS/2 mouse connector) I designed for use with the Digilent
Spartan 3 I use with FPGA Oberon. The results were fantastic - much better
than I expected. As they were samll double-side boards the TOTAL cost was
$US 13 (yes - thirteen dollars) for three boards INCLUDING shipping from the
USA to Australia!

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows