[Oberon] oberonnet of things

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Tue May 26 16:12:37 CEST 2015

Hi FP

I'm just working on it.
I bought the wiz550io and connected it already successfully to the
Pipistrello.
I will write an additional SPI driver (not to touch the existing one in case
somebody wants to use the original Net protocol in addition to Ethernet and
to allow for higher speeds than the existing SPI driver)
As I do it in my spare time allow me some time...

The applications on top however (FTP, Mail, ...) have to be written by you.

br
Jörg