[Oberon] New version of Regul (and other tools)

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:12:48 CEST 2015

I don't recall the exact names because that's like remembering 13-digit-numbers.
LNO=Native-Oberon for linux; has N-O's restriction: can't easily
navigate the File-space.
LEO=N-O look&feel-alike, can directly [without synLink] access any
part of the FileTree
   eg. ET.OpenAscii  /mnt/FatPartitionSda2/Win4.Log
  and can be launched FROM any FileTreeNode, so as to not have to reach-so-for
  [ie. longPathNames] to get required stuff,
  and can execute Linux code, eg. for usefull instructions which are
[still] missing from N-0
  eg. show the 10 newest files in directory /path/dog =
  System.Execute ls -t /path/dog | head
ALO is in the LNO family: tested OK for rPi
Olr seems to be a consolidation of LNO, ALO for: x86, ARM, <ppm> architectures?

== Chris Glur.

BTW all the above is irrelevant compared to the HCI of Oberon,
which is the real jewel, which is not discussed,
because it's based on psychology/cognition -- too fuzzy.