[Oberon] Oberon/Linux Revival

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Jul 2 13:07:09 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

congratulations.

Just for fun: I guess it should be possible to port V4 on your work.

Claudio Nieder's V4 collection is available at sourceforge
(https://sourceforge.net/p/oberon/oberonv4/ci/master/tree/).

regards
--
  Bernhard