[Oberon] OpenCores and Oberon

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Tue Jul 7 10:45:18 CEST 2015

Yesterday I created an account at OpenCores and I'm
willing to give Project Oberon yet another home there.

Advantages:

o  PO will have a subversion repository there.
o  Chance for a bigger audience

Disadvantage:

o  Possiblity of forking and yet more versions than
   we already have ...

Any opinions?

--
  Bernhard